Sembly unlocks immense value from meetings for individual professionals, teams, and organizations.
For the individual, you gain the ability to recall all past meetings, focus on the discussion while Sembly takes meeting notes, and to not worry about missing a meeting since Sembly can attend for you and send you all the details after the call. Additionally, Sembly shows your commitments across all your meetings, so you never miss an important follow-on task.
For the team, Sembly gives unprecedented ability to share meeting outcomes across the team, allowing for fewer attendees in each meeting and for fewer meetings overall. Additionally, Sembly’s smart AI identifies key items in the discussion, such as actions, decisions, issues, risks, and more, so that no important follow-on is overlooked.
For the organization, Sembly improves the quality of worklife, creates a library of meeting transcripts and meeting notes across all participating team meetings, and improves the overall productivity of your employees by reducing time wasted in meetings, since with Sembly teams can attend less, while getting more done.
You can get the most value from Sembly by:
- Add your entire team to Sembly, as there are network effects and benefits as more people in your organization use Sembly.
- Make sure each teammember connects their calendar to Sembly, this way all relevant meetings will be captured and analyzed.
- Review your commitments and identified key items regularly to ensure you didn’t miss any key points during your meetings.
- Whenever you have a swell of meetings in one day, remember — Sembly’s got this! Use the Proxy Attendance feature to relay a message to the team on your behalf and have Sembly attend the meeting instead of you.
- Download the Sembly mobile app (Android or iOS) so you can access your Sembly content anywhere.
- Install the Sembly Chrome Extension so you can instantly invite Sembly to a meeting in progress without needing to navigate to the webapp.
- Enable integrations and have Sembly automatically post Meeting Notes to Slack or have Sembly automatically populate your todo’s by streaming your commitments to your favorite todo app!
We take security and user privacy very seriously. Through rigorous security audits, secure data storage, employee audits, and compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements, we ensure security and privacy for our users.
Sembly is SOC 2 Type II compliant as of 2022 and is fully GDPR compliant.
Sembly works for meeting in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, and Japanese.
Sembly supports 32 new beta languages in addition to English – 40+ languages in total! You can conduct your meeting in any of these languages or switch back and forth between English and any other supported language during the same meeting.
The 32 BETA languages introduced in the latest release are as follows: Ukrainian, Polish, Indonesian, Catalan, Turkish, Swedish, Malay, Norwegian, Finnish, Vietnamese, Thai, Slovak, Greek, Czech, Croatian, Tagalog, Danish, Korean, Romanian, Russian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Galician, Bosnian, Macedonian, Hungarian, Tamil, Hindi, Afrikaans, Cantonese, Urdu, Persian, Hebrew and Arabic.
The following currencies are supported in addition to the US dollar:
GBP – British Pound Sterling, INR – Indian Rupee, CAD – Canadian Dollar,
AUD – Australian Dollar, EUR – Euro, DR – Dominican Peso,
PHP – Philippine Peso, COP – Colombian Peso, BRL – Brazilian Real,
MXN – Mexican Peso, SGD – Singapore Dollar, ZAR – South African Rand,
AED – United Arab Emirates Dirham, CHF – Swiss Franc, PKR – Pakistani Rupee,
ARS – Argentine Peso, TRY – Turkish Lira, SEK – Swedish Krona,
CLP – Chilean Peso, MYR – Malaysian Ringgit, NZD – New Zealand Dollar,
NOK – Norwegian Krone, ILS – Israeli Shekel, SAR – Saudi Riyal.
Sembly works with Google Meet, Zoom, and Microsoft Teams with no downloads or installs.
Easily upload audio or video for pre-recorded meetings.