1) 57% of project managers reported that they’ve begun to feel the symptoms of burnout
💡 Sembly helps reduce stress in meetings by allowing triage of your meetings. Even if you are double booked you can always send your agent to a meeting and continue the dialogue later around key points in the meeting.
2) 59% of PM’s manage between 2 to 5 projects, an intensity that increases the likelihood of missing an important item
💡 Reduce the chance of forgetting a deliverable or key meeting point – With Sembly you can revisit the meeting anytime since all meeting information is stored in a convenient place so you never miss important details.
3) 54% of project managers believe they waste 5 hours on admin tasks related to meetings
💡 Reduce the chance of forgetting a deliverable or key meeting point – With Sembly you can revisit the meeting 💡Sembly eliminates the need to capture notes from the meeting – Sembly captures all the details and allows you to review at your own pace.
4) 63% of project managers don’t think they have enough time to do their best work
💡 Boost your efficiency with Sembly. Review all of your meetings, download or share bookmarks from the meeting with anyone between meetings so you’re not waiting for the next meeting to ask a key question.
5) 63% of project managers agree that the introduction of AI to meetings will have a bigger impact on business than the advent of the internet
💡 Sembly AI customer feedback indicates that Sembly is helping their business by increasing employee efficiency, shortening meetings by 10 to 15 minutes and reducing the number of participants by 25 percent while improving team member collaboration.
- Sources: PwC, Statista, GirlsGuideToPM