Businesses today collect data in high volumes at unprecedented speeds. However, it is not only the quantity, but also the quality of the data that is important. A study from the Harvard Business Review discovered that data quality is far worse than most companies realize — a mere 3% of the data quality scores in the study were rated as “acceptable.”
AI technology is great at capturing and making sense of messy data generated by people. Sembly AI’s API services or “Sembly API” is tailor made to deeply understand professional conversations, such as team meetings, customer calls, planning discussions, and much much more, and accurately extract salient points from those conversions in audio and text formats that organizations can use to more effectively achieve their goals.
What is Sembly API?
APIs, or application program interfaces, are vital tools for businesses in all industries. API allows different programs to communicate and exchange data seamlessly, improving effectiveness and unlocking potential synergies between applications.
In addition, APIs can be a service for developers. Every time developers write a new program, they can contract out specific responsibilities (like speech-to-text) by using already created pieces that do the job better.
Sembly API technology enables fast and accurate transcription for various use cases. Our proprietary AI and Machine Learning models enable advanced analytics and facilitate action in your preferred programming language.
Our simple API allows users to process audio and text information, extract structured insights and integrate results in different applications. Sembly API uses proprietary Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning technologies to extract information that matters the most.
Sembly API provides best-in-class professional speech-to-text transcription for both native and non-native English speakers.
Sembly API Helps You to Unlock Valuable Insights
Intelligently convert your unstructured audio data into actionable insights, automatically, securely, and cost-effectively. Sembly API was created with a strong focus on privacy and security that scales to any size organization.
Convert your unstructured audio data into actionable insights automatically, securely, cost-effectively, and inventively. Sembly API was created with a strong focus on privacy and security that scales to any size organization. Additionally, Sembly API is GDPR-certified and SOC 2 compliant.
Get the most value from your audio data:
- Audio Transcription | Speech-to-text: High-quality transcription with a multi-speaker separation allows users to send audio data and receive back transcribed audio, split by speakers.
- Text analytics | Advance summarization allows users to send text and receive back a summarized version of the text. AI algorithms differentiate topics during the recording and define them in chapters with titles of topics that were discussed.
A summarized version of the transcription is called Glance View. Product teams can easily integrate text summarization Semply APIs into their intelligent platforms to create AI-powered summarization tools.
- Text analytics | Key insight extraction allows users to send text and receive back the structured text with identified actions, issues, risks, requirements, and events. It also includes a sentiment analysis (high/lowlights detection) and Due Date and Performer recognition.
Let’s review the various items that Sembly API can automatically extract from text and audio recordings.
- Action is the action that can be transformed into a task, a job that needs to be done, an order from a supervisor, etc.
- Issues are critical key points that describe a problem that may or may not be solved.
- Risks is an uncertain event or condition that, if it occurs, has a negative effect on an objective. Risk can affect anything: people, processes, technology, and resources. Risks and Issues are not equal.
- Requirements are the desired function, attribute, capability, characteristic, or quality of an instance needed for it to have value to a customer, organization, internal user, or other stakeholders.
- Events are the critical item that will detect future events discussed in the meeting. Ensuring all the following steps are accounted for is a critical part of the post-meeting review.
A list of actions allows users to ensure that actions decided upon in the meeting are turned into tasks with delivery dates and teammates assigned.
Sembly API Text Analysis will also deliver Sentiment analytics. With Sentiment Analysis our API can detect the sentiment of each sentence of speech in your audio files. By using sentiment analytics, companies can speed up their time to review a meeting while creating structured data to improve coaching and personal growth.
Sembly API simultaneously supports Speech-to-text & Text analytics, allowing users to send audio and receive back the transcribed audio with all analytics items.
Easily integrate Sembly API into your workflow
Sembly API enables actionable analytics on your conversation data to gain more insights.
- Call Tracking, Contact Center, Cloud Phone Solutions — Enables analysis of support conversations. Use high-accuracy transcription and intelligent features to unlock more from your call recordings. Capture meetings via integration into apps, devices, and conference call lines.
- Remote Collaboration & Meeting Platforms — Optimize meeting productivity with AI summaries, topics, and key item identification. Our automatic summaries can be helpful in scenarios involving a large amount of text from which you need to quickly extract the meaning to focus. Text analytics is also useful for content publishing, knowledge management, and report generation.
- Podcast software — Automated and indexed transcripts for any podcast.
- Recruiting and HR — Analyze conversation sentiment, performance on empathy, behavior, and competencies during interviews.
- Conversation intelligence software — Integrate and deploy conversation intelligence solutions for your business.
- Audio platforms — Simplified captioning and transcription for audios.
Sembly API can be integrated into your product in less than one hour! Use our APIs to stay relevant and competitive in today’s digital economy. As a result, your developers can focus more on developing innovative, feature-rich apps far more quickly and get apps to market faster.
Request your API key from the Sembly web app setting, learn more about API pricing, and learn how to use API from our help center!