How Sembly works
Sembly automatically joins your calls with no downloads or installs.
Before the meeting
Sync Sembly with your Outlook or Google calendar. Sembly will automatically join all your calls with no downloads or installs.
No problem! You can invite Sembly to a future or an ongoing meeting or you can record an in-person meeting using your mobile phone.
Sembly works with Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, and Zoom.
Yes! Use the upload feature to upload a previously recorded audio or video file and Sembly will do the rest.
During the meeting
Sembly shows up on your call as a regular participant — it will join any call it is invited to, introduce itself, and record the call. It can even attend a call when you’re not there!
Use the webapp, Chrome Extension, or mobile app to control Sembly during the call — you can pause/resume Sembly recording or stop it from attending the rest of the call.
You can use the “stop” button in Sembly interfaces or simply remove the Sembly Agent participant from your conference call using your conference platform features.
Nothing! Just hang tight while we process your meeting. It may take up to 50% the duration of the call to fully process the meeting. Results will be available in the Sembly webapp and on the Sembly mobile app.
After the meeting
After it is processed, your meeting is available in the My Meetings tab.
You can share meeting notes using the Meeting Minutes composer. These notes can be exported to PDF, markdown, shared directly with other Sembly users, or as a guest link for those who don’t have a Sembly account.
Semblian is “ChatGPT” for your meetings. Ask it questions or have it generate an email based on a meeting and get a cogent, professionally worded response, saving you hours of manual work.
Open any completed meeting and click the Semblian icon at the bottom right of your screen. Semblian can craft personalized messages that highlight the key takeaways from the meeting and offer insights into the efficiency of meetings.
Frequently asked questions
Sembly unlocks immense value from meetings for individual professionals, teams, and organizations.
For the individual, you gain the ability to recall all past meetings, focus on the discussion while Sembly takes meeting notes, and to not worry about missing a meeting since Sembly can attend for you and send you all the details after the call. Additionally, Sembly shows your commitments across all your meetings, so you never miss an important follow-on task.
For the team, Sembly gives unprecedented ability to share meeting outcomes across the team, allowing for fewer attendees in each meeting and for fewer meetings overall. Additionally, Sembly's smart AI identifies key items in the discussion, such as actions, decisions, issues, risks, and more, so that no important follow-on is overlooked.
For the organization, Sembly improves the quality of worklife, creates a library of meeting transcripts and meeting notes across all participating team meetings, and improves the overall productivity of your employees by reducing time wasted in meetings, since with Sembly teams can attend less, while getting more done.
You can get the most value from Sembly by:
- Add your entire team to Sembly, as there are network effects and benefits as more people in your organization use Sembly.
- Make sure each teammember connects their calendar to Sembly, this way all relevant meetings will be captured and analyzed.
- Review your commitments and identified key items regularly to ensure you didn't miss any key points during your meetings.
- Whenever you have a swell of meetings in one day, remember -- Sembly's got this! Use the Proxy Attendance feature to relay a message to the team on your behalf and have Sembly attend the meeting instead of you.
- Download the Sembly mobile app (Android or iOS) so you can access your Sembly content anywhere.
- Install the Sembly Chrome Extension so you can instantly invite Sembly to a meeting in progress without needing to navigate to the webapp.
- Enable integrations and have Sembly automatically post Meeting Notes to Slack or have Sembly automatically populate your todo's by streaming your commitments to your favorite todo app!
We take security and user privacy very seriously. Through rigorous security audits, secure data storage, employee audits, and compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements, we ensure security and privacy for our users.
Sembly is SOC II compliant as of 2022 and is fully GDPR compliant.
Sembly works for meeting in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, and Japanese. More languages are coming soon!
Sembly works with Google Meet, Zoom, and Microsoft Teams with no downloads or installs.