The Convergence podcast is about generative AI trends, some useful ways to think about LLM-driven technology, and how Sembly AI is pushing the envelope to enable companies to invite AI participants to their meetings. Podcast “AI Transforming Meetings” overview:
- New technology to take notes and create transcripts
- Meeting recall and proxy attendance among other amazing features of the Sembly platform
- Sembly to push the idea of AI into the market
- General learning model and how to work with chat GPT
In this podcast, Artem Koren, Chief Product Officer and Co-Founder of Sembly AI, introduces the voice AI platform, Sembly, which transcribes and analyzes meetings in the cloud, providing automatic meeting notes, insights, and full transcripts to the user.
The speakers discuss how Sembly democratizes and opens up meetings for sharing beyond the meeting timeline, and how COVID has accelerated the use of the platform. They also discuss the future of AI, with Artem predicting that new capable large language models will become available and that generative AI will be present universally, playing a role in creative content generation and medical research.
Artem also predicts that singularity will occur within 20 years. Overall, the podcast provides insights into the potential of AI in improving productivity and generating valuable insights from meetings.
AI Transforming Meetings: See How Sembly AI is Revolutionizing the Way We Work
- 00:37 – Intro
- 01:05 – Introductions
- 03:46 – What sets Sembly AI apart
- 07:30 – The pitfalls of auto-transcripts
- 11:13 – Benefits of the sembly.ai agent
- 12:35 – How’s the tool being used today?
- 15:50 – ChatGPT downfalls
- 19:30 – Where is AI going?
- 23:25 – AI is like crude oil
- 24:48 – 5 years from now
- 28:40 – Where is the singularity
- 29:29 – Where to find Sembly AI
- 30:00 – Closing thoughts and next episode